254俄罗斯最线路网站-糖果派对俄罗斯网址495

2015年00015英语(二)复习资料-真题练习13

山西自考网 发布时间:2015年04月03日
《英语(二)》真题练习:阅读选择
单选题
  1.【阅读选择】Two thousand years ago the Chinese had already developed a working compass. A piece of lodestone(天然磁石)would be cut into the shape of a ladle(长柄勺).Placed on a stone board with a smooth surface,the lodestone would move round until the "handle"of the ladle pointed south while the bulk(主体)of the ladle was attracted to magnetic north. This interestingly shaped device is mentioned in a book from about 80. Other ancient books may have dated it as far back as the fourth century Jade(玉石)finders played an important role in the invention of the "ladle".They travelled great distances to look for jade. In order not to lose directions,they would take a “ladle” with them.
  When did the Chinese invent the compass?
  A.In 1492.
  B.In the thirteen century A.D.
  C.In A.D. 80.
  D.At least 2000 years ago.
正确答案:D
  答案解析:本段中Two thousand years ago the Chinese had already developed a working compass.直接告诉大家中国发明指南针的时间。
《英语(二)》真题练习:阅读选择
单选题
  1.【阅读选择】The world is not only hungry;it is also thirsty for water. This may seem strange to you,since nearly 75% of the earth‘s surface is covered with water. But about 97% of this huge amount is sea-water,or salt water. Man can only drink and use the other 3%——the fresh water that comes from rivers,lakes,underground,and other sources. And we cannot even use all of that,because some of it is in the form of icebergs(冰山)and glaciers(冰川).Even worse,some of it has been polluted.
  What percentage of the earth‘s water can man actually use at present?
  A.Nearly 75 per cent.
  B.About 97 per cent.
  C.Exactly 3 per cent.
  D.Less than 3 percent.
正确答案:D
  答案解析:根据本段得知,地球上只有3%的水适于人类饮用,然而部分以冰山或冰川的形式存在,还有的被污染,因而实际上人类能用的水要低于3%。

254俄罗斯最线路网站|糖果派对俄罗斯网址495

XML 地图 | Sitemap 地图