1.research 2.attach 3.underlie 4.relevant 5.positive
6.possession 7.desirable 8.relaxation 9.occupation 10.urban
be concerned with be relevant to to set … as objective
The term"quality of life" covers a very wide scope.
In a fast-paced stressful society, it is good for health to set aside some time to relax oneself.
Its good for ones health to find time to relax in a society of fast-paced and stressful work.
People s interests and hobbies are related to social contexts and their learning experiences.
Peoples interests and preferences are all related to social contexts and individual learning experiences.
The positive attitude towards leisure is the foundation to encourage peoples creative use of their spare time.
A positive leisure attitude is the foundation for motivating people to use their leisure in a creative way .
The findings of research and observation indicate that people are more and more concerned with the quality of life.
Observations and researches indicate that people are increasingly concerned with the quality of life.
1. A good schedule must have a little give so that special projects can_____(take) care of properly. (99.4)
答案：be taken 。 考点： 情态动词的被动语态。
2. Since leisure is basically self-determined, one should get involved_____an activity in ways that will bring enjoyment and satisfaction . (99.4)
A. in B. of C. towards D. with
答案： A . 考点：词组 get /be involved in 参与… ；卷入…
3. The importance of these_____(vary ) according to the nature of one’s job and one’s lifestyle. (99.10)
4. This will not only keep the study habit alive but also _____(keep ) you up to date on your class assignments and projects. 答案
答案：keep 。 考点：not only 与but also 后的词的形式应一致。
5. The specific use of leisure______from individual to individual. (00.4)
A. ranges B. distinguishes C. varies D. covers
答案 ：C。分析：此题考查不及物动词vary 的用法。搭配为：vary … from … to 各不相同。
6. The more time you waste, the____(easy) it is to continue wasting time.(00.4)
答案：easier 。 考点：the more … the more 句型，表示“越… 越…”。
7. Such attitudes amount to a belief____leisure can and should be put to good use. (01.4)
A. which B. if C. whether D. that
答案：that 。 考点：that 引导同位语从句修饰belief 。
8. This will not only keep the study habit alive but also keep you up to____ on your class assignments and projects. (01.4)
A. day B. date C. number D. time
答案：B。 考点： 词组 up to date 最新的，keep you up to date 表示跟得上….
9 . 汉译英：人们越来越关注休闲的机会。(99.4)
答案： People are increasingly concerned with opportunities for leisure.
答案： It is well known that even the same leisure activity may be used different by different individuals.
答：People in the industrialized countries are increasingly concerned with opportunities for leisure.
答： Why do they attach so much importance to paid holidays?
答： The specific use of leisure varies from individual to individual.
答： The people with whom we come into contact may exert some influence on our attitudes toward leisure.
答： One of the educational objectives of school is to attain a balanced development of students.