efficiency increasingly install personnel expose reduction completion specific switch critical intensity scale defective in that in question plenty of
In recent years, the use of robots is becoming increasingly wider and deeper.
Robots are used more and more widely and deeply in recent years.
Robots have been increasingly used wider and deeper in recent years.
The newly-developed robots have a sense of touch, are able to see objects, and can make decision as well.
Robots are employed widely in the automotive industry.
The use of robots in the automotive industry is prevalent.
Light–sensitive materials and digital cameras are all photographic equipment.
There is a significant difference between robots and automatic machines.
There are major differences between robots and automatic machines.
1. Most today’s robots are employed in the automotive industry, _____they are programmed to take over such jobs as welding and spray painting . (99.4)
A. as B. which C. when D. where
答案：D. 考点：where 引导的非限定定语从句，修饰automotive industry。
2. Robots differ from automatic machines in_____after completion of one specific task, they can
be reprogrammed to be another one. (00.4)
A. which B. that C. how D. whether
答案：B. 考点：in that 复合连词引导原因状语从句，表示“在于”。
3. Robots , already taking over human tasks in the automotive field, are beginning_____(see) in other
industries as well. (00.4) (01.10)
答案：to be seen 考点：begin to do sth. 所以用动词不定式，而且用被动式。
4. Anyone______(want) to understand the industry of the future will have to know about robotics. (00.10)（01.4）
答案： wanting 考点：动词现在分词作定语修饰anyone。
5.The nations that____actively______(involve) in earthquake prediction programs include Japan, China, Russia, and the United States.
答案：are involved 考点： 词组：be involved in sth.
答案： In what field will robots take over human tasks?
7. It is not yet known_____computers will one day have vision as good as human vision .
A. whether B. if C. that D. how
答案：A . 考点： whether 引导的主语从句。
8. Robots, ______(become) increasingly prevalent in factories and industrial plants throughout the developed
world, are programmed and engineered to perform industrial tasks without human intervention.
9 . Robots , becoming_____(increase) prevalent in factories , are programmed and engineered
答案：In recent years, the computer is finding wider and wider application in all fields.