1. Almost everything a manager does _______ (involve) decisions, indeed, some suggest that the management process is decision making . (99.4)。
答案是involves . 考点: involve 为谓语动词，应该用一般现在时。
2.If there is no choice, there is no decision _______(make). (99.4)
答案是to be made 。考点：to be made 是动词不定式作定语修饰decision.
3. If you are now_____your thirties, you can expect to live nearly one third of the rest of your life after the age of 60. (99.4)
A. in B. at C. between D. among
4. Almost everything a manager does_____decisions; indeed, some suggest that the management process is decision making. (00.4)
A. imposes B. improvise C. involves D. indicates
5. When______(present) with a common case, sales managers tend to see sales problems and production managers see production problems.
答案为presented . 考点： present 是过去分词作状语。
6. An organization is a group of people, and a decision_____(make) today may have consequences far into the future.
答案是made . 考点：make 是过去分词作定语， 修饰decision .
答案：Often managers must make a best guess at what the future will be.
答：The purpose of making a decision is to achieve organizational goals.
答： The decision-making process is fundamental to business management.
答：Almost everything a manager does involves decision-making.
答： Although we cannot predict the future, we must try t leave as little as possible to chance.
答： Different manager define the same problem in different terms.